Welcome to the Provider section of the Colorado Access Advantage (AA) website.
As our partner in providing healthcare to our members we value the work that you do and want to make it easier for you to access the information you need. By using the Provider Highlights links to the left you can to stay up-to-date on current activities, access useful tools and meet the needs of your patients.
Our provider liaisons are available as a resource to you. They can help with things like training, provider issue resolution, clinical staff updates, community outreach and network development.
- Click here for a provider liaison map and contact information.
- Click here for a schedule of provider training webinars.
Below is information on our 2013 Colorado Access Advantage plans, along with group codes that are located on the Member ID Card, and their corresponding plan names. Click on the link for plan information.
- 2014 Summary of Plan Benefits
- 2015 Summary of Plan Benefits
- 2014 MDAA = Summit Plan (HMO SNP)
- 2015 MDAA = Summit Plan (HMO SNP)
- 2014 MEAA = Peak Plan (HMO)
- 2015 MEAA = Peak Plan (HMO)
- 2015 Vista PDP
Y0111_00618_CMS Pending [DATE]
Last Revised: 09302014